Shop Floor Data Collection
Increase efficiency in real-time
Who produced what when in the factory, and at what time? These central questions for the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) are answered online and in real-time by professional production data collection (PDA).
In the age of digitalization, objective information in real-time is essential. Organizational operating data (orders, personnel data), as well as technical operating data (machines, processes), can be recorded electronically and evaluated to immediately increase efficiency with a continuous improvement process (CIP).
With the FORCAM application Shop Floor Data Collection, the data is available for the integrated performance analysis in the office, in the terminal, and also compressed for feedback into the ERP.
Shop Floor Data Collection answers the following questions:
- How many parts were produced at what time and in what quality?
- Why and for how long did it come to a standstill?
- How many personnel were registered for how long on the order/work process?
- How long did the setup take?
- When was the process started, interrupted, or finished?
- Are there deviations from the specifications in absolute and percentage values?