Build your Smart Factory
Visit us at the partner booth of SAP. Discover how you can connect your brownfield machines to reap the benefits of digitalization in 𝐒𝐀𝐏 𝐃𝐌 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 with 𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐆𝐄. Our experts, Ralph Bleuel, Jochen Thomas, and Martin Reisner will welcome you in Hall 4, Stand D04, and answer your questions about Smart Factory and Machine Connectivity.
Visit us also at the partner booth of the Allianz Industrie 4.0 – Baden-Württemberg stand. Discover how you can realize true benefits of the 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 through machine 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 and IT solutions 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. Our expert Siegfried Maigler will be available at the alliance booth in 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥 5, 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄16.
Benefit from a personal exchange and experience a live demo.
Meet our Experts
- Do you have questions about the digitalization of your shop floor?
- Do you want to understand the benefits of machine connectivity?
- Or would you like to talk about possible next steps?
Then meet our experts at the Hannover Messe 2022. They are available to you with their expertise and answer your questions in person. You are welcome to reserve a time slot in advance, so you can be sure one of our experts to answer your questions.
Ralph Bleuel – Senior Presales Consultant
Ralph supports prospective customers in digitalization projects. He is known for his:
- long-standing experience in assisting companies to make the right decisions regarding digitalization
- great understanding of the needs and challenges of manufacturing companies
- goal-oriented mindset to identify and implement value-added use cases for prospects
His focus at FORCAM is on advising and implementing SAP Digital Manufacturing solutions. If you are about to integrate an SAP Digital Manufacturing solution yourself, benefit from his rich experience and get to know Ralph personally.
Availability: May 30 to 31, 2022.
Jochen Thomas – Presales Consultant
Jochen supports prospective customers in preparing their digitization projects. Over time, he has accompanied many customers on the digitizing journey of their shop floor. His approach consists of three parts:
- analyzation of the initial situation, requirements, IT, and process landscape
- understanding the current situation and the customer’s ambition through interactive exchanges
- developing a suitable solution strategy tailored to the prospective customer’s needs
Jochen combines his rich theoretical and methodological background with pragmatic approaches to realize the added value of digitalization. Meet him at the Hannover Messe to discuss your projects, challenges, and opportunities.
Availability: June 1 to 2, 2022
Martin Reisner – Senior Account Manager
Prospects and customers receive guidance that suits their needs and challenges from Martin. He:
- is experienced in guiding companies in making the right decisions regarding digitalization
- is passionate about finding the right solution fit for prospects and customers
- combines broad know-how in enterprise and shop floor world
If you have questions about your digitization projects, get to know Martin personally at the Hannover Messe.
Availability: May 30 to June 2, 2022.
Siegfried Maigler – Field Solution and Senior Business Development Manager
Siegfried links interested parties/customer requirements with the FORCAM development for the classic medium-sized business. He:
- has >15 years of experience in practical mechanical engineering and IT/consulting experience.
- is a proactive listener who finds a suitable and practical solution to address the requirements and needs of customers and prospects
- is focused on achieving direct and fast benefits for the customer. At the same time, he keeps an eye on the overall picture.
For him, digitalization translates into connecting heterogeneous machines, considering the associated ecosystem and the needs of the specialist departments, and integrating processes and people. Meet him at the Hannover Messe to discuss pragmatic solutions.
Availability: May 30 to June 2, 2022.
Get your free ticket here
We have a contingent of free tickets, which we would like to offer for your visit to the Hannover Messe.