Process Data Collection
Individual alarms when upper or lower limits have been reached
To increase the overall efficiency of a company in the long term, production, process transparency will become an essential operation. This task requires precise digital recording and recording of process data to ensure high quality over the long term.
With the FORCAM process data acquisition application, process values such as temperature or speed can be continuously recorded and optimized on machines. Every signal from the machine data acquisition (MDE) of the FORCAM solution also forms the basis for process data acquisition.
If limit values are violated, alarms can be configured – either by e-mail notification or by warnings at the terminal. In addition, it is also possible to make the current and historical data available to other IT systems within your company via an open web interface (API).
An additional benefit for companies is the combination of process data acquisition with the FORCAM Energy Monitoring application. For example, the CO2 emissions can be determined, and the costs incurred can be allocated to the exact source – with corresponding positive effects on overheads.
- Automated recording of process values of all kinds
- Automated alarming when limit values are exceeded or not reached
- Graphical visualization in the office and the shop floor terminal
- Filter-based data export for further analyses possible
- Archiving and documentation of process data
- Causer-related cost determination
- Predictive Maintenance Indicators